25th Anniversary Commemorative Poster
Competition Poster and Entry Form PT
This poster, designed to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of New Zealand becoming nuclear free needs to follow usual poster conventions of:
- having a unique/eye-catching design
- using large, bold and interesting typography
- being colourful and engaging.
This poster competition is specifically for Year 11 History students in 2012.
The prizes are:
1st. iPod Touch donated by nzhistory.net.
2nd. One $30 Prezzy Card
3rd. One $30 Prezzy Card.
The winning school will also receive a year’s FREE subscription to the NZHTA.
This work will be published on the NZHTA and Members sites and included in the NZHTA Journal 2013.
1. Entries are free and open to all Year 11 History students enrolled in NCEA History.
2. Entry Form: An entry form must be attached to each poster. These can be downloaded from the NZHTA website.
3. The submitted poster must be the student’s own work and meet the criteria set above.
4. Submission of posters via mail or email to:
New Zealand History Teachers’ Association Poster Competition
c/- Carol Jarman
Hamilton Girls’ High School
5. Publicity: Winners will be required to submit a photograph to NZHTA for publication along with their poster
6. Entry is limited to three for each New Zealand Secondary Schoo
7. Prize winners will be notified in writing and will receive their prize via their school(s)
By entering this contest each contestant must consent to the use of his/ her name and/ or historical fiction in any merchandise, advertisement, educational material or publicity carried out or produced by NZHTA and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.
Deadline for entries is Friday August 10th, 2012